From: Sander van der Heyden [mailto:sandervanderhey...@musoni.eu]
Sent: 07 July 2016 12:41
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Ashok <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>; Nazeer Shaik
<nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject: Re: Configuring template to pull Guarantor Data

Hi Adi,

Nice one :-)

BTW: Did you need to add a new mapper for this one? Is the guarantor info not
included in the associations=all of the loan already?

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi> Postal address:
Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam, The Netherlands