Abu,

I suggest better not introduce new columns, instead store them as usual in
5 rows, if want to tag the images then add new column to tag to know what
type of image it is Ex: portrait, signature, group photo etc.
Also we have document management, please look into it that may solve your
problem without code change.
Can you please explain what is the business requirement for these changes?

Thanks
Nayan Ambali