Nayan,

Thank you for making the clarification.

Roman, you were only talking about GSOC correct? I haven't seen Apache
participate in GCI before which is Google's program for pre-university
students.

Is Apache planning to participate in GCI this year? It's of a whole
different nature than GSOC so I think it would be rather difficult for an
umbrella organization of Apache's size to coordinate all the small tasks.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649