Hi Fineract Mentors,

We are planning to release Apache Fineract 0.5.0-incubating with source &
binary artifacts. I need clarification on preparing license and notice
files. Can we include two license sections for bundled items of source and
binary distributions in same License and Notice file or do we need to have
separate files?

Combined License & Notice files:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/blob/develop/LICENSE
https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/blob/develop/NOTICE

Thanks,
Nazeer

*Principal Architect, **Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
<http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the
intended recipient, please email: supp...@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please
check.