Hello Fineract community,

We have created Apache Fineract 0.5.0-incubating release, with the
artifacts below up for a vote.

*These are the goals of this release:*

   - Share deployable binary file with community, so that they no need to
   put effort to build the same
   - Share the new features that have been developed so far, to give the
   community a good sense of the upcoming 0.5.0 release

*For more information including release notes, please see:*
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/0.5.0-incubating+Release-+Apache+Fineract

 *** Please download, review and vote by Thu Dec 09, 2016 @ 6pm PST ***

*Source & Binary files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.5.0-incubating/

·         Source:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.5.0-incubating/apache-fineract-0.5.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

·         Binary/War :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.5.0-incubating/apache-fineract-0.5.0-incubating.tar.gz

*Commit to be voted on:*

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/0.5.0-incubating

*Source build verification steps can be found at: *
Refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-0.5.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

*Binary Deployment steps can be found at:*

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+Installation+on+Ubuntu+Server

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/KEYS
Note: *We have included two license sections for bundled items of source
and binary artifacts in same License and Notice file(s)*.

To help in tallying the vote, members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with your vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)