Thank you John for reviewing the release. From the following links we
understood that we need at least 3 binding votes and with no vetoes for
release approval.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#note-votes
https://httpd.apache.org/dev/guidelines.html

So just dropped a mail to remind the mentors to verify the release :-)