Could our Apache Fineract mentors please provide some guidance on a couple
of the areas we need to improve upon:

QU10 "*The project is open and honest about the quality of its code.
Various levels of quality and maturity for various modules are natural and
acceptable as long as they are clearly communicated." -*

Do you have any other projects you could point to that have strong
transparent measures of quality and maturity clearly available We want to
follow best practices and adopt similar to display at
http://fineract.incubator.apache.org

*QU30: The project provides a well-documented channel to report security
issues, along with a documented way of responding to them.*

Currently we just link to: http://www.apache.org/security/ Are we able to
do as other projects at http://www.apache.org/security/projects.html or is
a private channel not something we can set up till we're out of
incubation.  If we can move forwarde, I'd suggest we have a security page
on our site, document and fix known vulnerabilities and then provide clear
instruction on reporting vulnerabilities to a private channel like
secur...@fineract.incubator..apache.org

--
*Ed Cable*
edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649