Hi all,

+1

The build is working
Signatures are good

Things we should improve by the next release:
* Create a branch in git and tag the release changeset before the call to
vote is sent out.  In the future I will vote against a release if the
changeset it is drawn from is not tagged.
* Instead of exempting files like uglify.js in the rat configuration, we
should add the allowed license text for those licenses. Here's how
http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat-plugin/examples/custom-license.html

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*