Hi Myrle,

Thanks for making the final push on this. Nazeer is wrapping up a few of
the other outstanding areas we were address in the evaluation.

This is to confirm that yes I want to be on the initial list of members, my
affiliation is correct, and acceptance of you as the Chair.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
edca...@mifos.org | Skype: edcable | Mobile: +1.484.477.8649