Supportive of that.

Would encourage us to also communicate more general guidance on what the
community intends to support [ or can expect ].  An example --> "We support
3 versions of Node, at least 2 of which are LTS".  Or something similar.
Good for website, README, etc...

Also, very strongly suggest that we consider stopping support of versions
once versions are EOL, given potential related security concerns.
Concretely thinking ahead, node16 is EOL 11 Nov 2023 [ 1 ].  After that
point ( once EOL ) software is increasingly dangerous to continue to use,
not to mention harder to support.

[1] https://nodejs.org/en/blog/announcements/nodejs16-eol/