+1

The reply-to functionality works out the box via GH notification emails to
individual accounts.  I like the thought of adding that as ASF, but need to
explore whether worth the hassle of piping through ASF Infra [and the
associated downsides that were raised like messy messages from things like
email signatures in replies].