Hi All,

Looking forward to coordinating with you on the release. There are still a few
issues to do—mostly dependency management.

Could really use help with a few tickets—especially updating Cypress for
Journey Tests.

Also, we should look into testing against Node 19.x, 20.x. We’re seeing some
failing tests on 19.x which may be due to some libs like Rollup that need
updating.

I’ve added some tickets and updated our project related to the release
(candidate). Once, we close the dev/maintenance issues, I think we’ll be ready
to pull together the release candidate, which is where the ASF process really
kicks in. See below for the GH project.

https://github.com/apache/flagon-useralejs/projects/9
Apache Flagon UserALE.js v2.4.0 · apache/flagon-useralejs
github.com