Hi Everyone,
As the 72 hours period has come and gone I would like to bring this thread to a
close. The VOTE's have been counted and RESULT's are as follows

[5] +1, let's get it released!!!
Joshua Poore*
Evan Jones
Amir Ghaemi
Jason Young*
Furkan Kamaci*

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before…
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

 *Flagon PMC Binding VOTE

I'll progress with the remainder of the release procedure.