Just waoouuu how it's impressive, great job !!

-----Message d'origine----- From: Michael Schmalle
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 12:10 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: New Site template was : [Re: Telling the world that we are a TLP...]

I have to say that is very impressive! And 100 times better than what
we have got now. That sited almost makes me want to work on Apache
Flex more than I am.

I would say it's a very compelling design, well done. You would have a
+1 from me. Details aside I mean, the whole structure is very nice and
logical.

Mike

Quoting Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>:

I would also like your guys opinion on the replacement site I've been
working on this weekend :

http://flex.darktech.org

If you guys like it, i'll throw it in the SVN.  It is built around the
Apache CMS (a local copy is what is serving it off my machine), so we could
make it live fairly quickly -- content aside.   Right now, only the home,
about us and team links are filled out.

-Nick

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>wrote:

HI,

> Now that we are a TLP and flex.apache.org is up and running, how do we
tell
> that to the world?

Just waiting for the installer to be released before we do the official
4.9 announcement.

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com
http://blog.teotigraphix.com