<code>
    @Override

    @Test

    public void testNegativeInfinity()

    {

        IVariableNode node = getField("var a:Number = -Infinity;");

        JSSharedData.OUTPUT_JSDOC = false;

        visitor.visitVariable(node);

        JSSharedData.OUTPUT_JSDOC = true;

        assertOut("A.prototype.a = -Infinity");

    }
</code>

The assert fails with: got: "A.prototype.a = " (note there is nothing
but a space after the equals sign)

EdB

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Michael Schmalle
<apa...@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> Quoting Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>:
>
>> What worries me is not that the test fails (per se), but the way in
>> which it fails... It seems that '-Infinity' is completely left out of
>> the 'compiled' string. It vanishes. Is that a byproduct of using the
>> 'wrong' test (visitVariable) or something deeper?
>

> Can you paste your test method so I have some context?
>

>> EdB
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Michael Schmalle
>> <apa...@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yup,
>>>
>>> And now looking at the AST, Inifinity is just an Identifier like very
>>> other
>>> IdentifierNode. This means it only has relevance when check the semantics

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht