Scott,

It looks good. One edit I would look at is, "The Flex framework allows
expressive Web applications to deploy consistently on all major browsers,
desktops and devices (including smartphones, tablets and TV). "

I don't know if we want to limit the description of what Flex can create to
"Web" applications. Maybe "... allows expressive online applications...",
"...online and offline applications..."  or remove the word "web" all
together.

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Guthmann, Scott <sguthm...@on3solutions.com