On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Michael A. Labriola <
labri...@digitalprimates.net> wrote:

> >That would probably save one migration, otherwise you'll have to
> >migrate
> to SVN and then to Git again, sounds like a pain...
>
> I am mostly concerned about losing the history and the GIT to SVN
> migration seems to only keep some limited history.

It's that time of year again when I ask what we want to do with FlexUnit. It's
in github now with all  the history but it's also languishing over their
without enough attention. Should we make the call just to get it into the repos
here or wait?

Mike