On 1/11/13 3:06 PM, "Om" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2013 2:37 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any way we could change the debug path info after they have been
> compiled? Having is as /flex.apache.org/Apache/flexSDK would be better.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Justin
>
> I think that ship has sailed :-)
>
> Maybe we should have a note in the release guide to build the release
> artifact from a special directory like you mentioned above.
In an ideal world, we would get the binaries from the CI server.  And yes,
its paths might be ugly, but Adobe shipped with paths like "d:\dev\" and
"c:\branches\4.y".  We could write tool to replace the paths, probably
wouldn't be that hard, but if you want a fancy path like flex.a.o, it would
need testing to make sure the debugger doesn't choke on it.  There is some
weird logic in the debugger to hunt down the source code when the paths in
the debuglines don't match anything on your computer.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team