Hi,

Wonderful work.

A couple of very minor suggestions:

1> "download" menu with regular menu bar color??.
2> All the "read more" buttons in one line. Same for "watch" and other
buttons??
3> Clicking on main menu like "documentation" "about flex" etc does not go
any where. should it go to the first item of that page??
4> On "documentation's getting started" four measure IDEs are said to work
with Apache Flex. Can we just add name of the IDEs.
5>  Features page looks more Apple oriented??
6> can we add frameworks available for Apache Flex??

--
Warm Regards,
*Rush-me*