After laerning puremvc and robotlegs I got a mate project. At first I found
it frustrating, then I got used to it. Then I wondered why the views were
written so tightly that I couldn't shift the ui from the top to the left
side. I think its similar enough to robotlegs , but not so good at
preventing you from 'doing it wrong' as RL2 is.