Erik,

I glanced at you update to the compiler class. My question is, what is "not" working when you try and run it on the command line?

Basically, you need a jar to execute and call it with the same arguments you use in the Eclipse run config.

Have you created a jar for the compiler?

Mike

Quoting Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>:

Hi,

I've been playing with FalconJx a bit and I have convinced it to
compile an entire AS project into JS for me... but only when I run it
in Eclipse (run configuration with arguments, for details see my last
commit). What do I need to do to get this to work from the command
line (Terminal, actually, as I'm on a Mac)?

I'm working on an AIR app or ant build file to automate the JS
publishing workflow, so compiling an entire workflow from the command
line is (to say the least) "nice to have" :-)

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software