Erik,

I reread what wrote below and it didn't come out the way I meant it to, what I really meant to say is "I was thinking about doing what you did with the newlines already, since you changed it, I didn't have to decide". :)

BTW, Those constants are probably going to end up in either an Enum or Interface. Stuff like that can be shared and we don't want concrete class references with static constants.

Mike

Quoting Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>:

Quoting Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>:

Ok, I'm done... took a bit longer than expected, interesting task,
still getting to know the code :-)

Yeah, you changed the newlines algorithm, I was debating what you did but, since you got all the tests to pass I guess I will accept the change. :) I wrote the method write() to be carriage/indent return when it found a newline but your abstraction and forcing the newLine() call works.

What part of the code don't you understand?

BTW, I was the one that put the ugly constant in there, don't forget that.

Mike

EdB

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Michael Schmalle