From: Prashant Pandey
Sent: ‎21‎ ‎January‎ ‎2013 ‎01‎:‎33
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: interested in contributing to Apache Flex

Hi,

I am an undergrad student having good Java and Algorithmic skills. I wish
to contribute to an open source organization and the project Apache Flex
appeals to me very much.

Henceforth I am keenly interested in contributing something productive and
fruitful to this project. Since I am new to open source, can someone help
me out, how to start with the project so that I can do something beneficial.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Pandey