Ok,

I read through everything. I'm a bit under the weather right now with my head, my family laughs and says I should be relaxing, yeah spending all day figuring out MXML emitter is my cold medicine. :)

I think what my plan is, is to tell you I'm not going to ignore you, I'm focused on MXML just so I can get it into the flow. After I get it committed I will try and see what is going on with the code you wrote.

I am also pretty sure there are some others out there that may want to help out on something but the documentation on what we are doing is a but technical.

Alex brought up a good point about the MXML and needing it soon, if I don't do it right now before we get head long into the finite part of the compiler, I'm going to end up resenting working on it. :)

Actually, working on it today really gives me a sense of anticipation because MXML is one thing we have in our favor that could end up being something that can set this project apart and really allow for some interesting types of innovation. Who knows, we will keep that for the future.

Along those lines, for now I don't see MXML as really a "class" one to one. It's more of and "intentional declaration of intent". Does that phrase make sense to you?

Mike

Quoting Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>:

Hi Michael, hi Erik,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Michael Schmalle