I would change it now just to be safe so you don't flamed.

Very nice article Harbs, I think you caught exactly what I have been saying about what I envision the compiler turning into. My work on the compilers etc aims at taking the power of a language and pointing it in the direction we want.

Mike

Quoting Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>:

I copied it from his bio. If it was a typo, I'll correct it.

Yeah. 1992 sounds like a very long time ago?