On 1/28/13 12:25 AM, "christofer.d...@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> a while ago a user complained that in my Mavenizer I was deploying the Air
> jars in {fdk-root}/lib to the group
> org.apache.flex.compiler/com.adobe.flex.compiler ... ths is indeed not quite
> correct and I would like to fix this.
>
> All Air sdks except 2.6 contain only adt.jar so I think I'm on the safe side,
> but 2.6 has more libs "baksmali.jar", "smali.jar". So would it be safe to
> hard-code these three jars and to place them in "com.adobe.air.compiler", or
> would this have negative side-effects?

I don't know what those jars do.  If they come from the Adobe AIR SDK
download then unless you have a redistribution agreement with Adobe, it is
technically not allowed for these jars to be in FlexMojos distribution.

That's why in the Apache Flex Maven utilities you promised to write that
download utility that requires the user accept the license and then get the
stuff from Adobe.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team