On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>wrote:

> The new website is sitting on staging now.  I'm going to push it to
> production at Noon EDT tomorrow (~12 hours from now) unless somebody finds
> a compelling reason why we shouldn't.
>
> http://flex.staging.apache.org/
>
> -Nick

The installer badge on this page [1] is broken.  I guess it is because of a
crossdomain issue and we dont have a policy file.  I wouldnt worry about it
because it seems to be working fine here [2]

When you make it go live, please sure you test this page first, though!

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://flex.staging.apache.org/installer.html
[2] http://flex.apache.org/v2/installer.html