To be honest, I didnt know about JooFlash.
The reason why I started messing around with Dart is because I wanted to
see how it works and I was looking for a language which is similar to AS3.
Dart is similar in many parts of it and dartflash made it even more.

I think that it doesn't have a specific advantage compared to AS if you
want to build something like Flex. On the other hand, what I'm trying to
build isn't Flex. I would describe it as a small ui framework that looks
like Flex when it comes to components but it doesn't markup and it
certainly doesn't provide you with all the possibilities that Flex does.

The moment I'll feel I need to do something like this, I think I'll join
Eric or Alex with their prototypes. :)

--
Nick Tsitlakidis,

CEO and Software Architect at Perfect Edge LTD.
www.perfectedz.com