Hi,

> Maybe there is a problem with my email, but I do not see the "Cannot..." in
> your original email
The full error message is not reported by the Flash Player  in the stack trace,
but the error number 1009.

> It was, but then it seemed like you were suggesting something more
> complicated.
I only suggested something more complex that because you said that:
 "Seems like an impossible situation.  I don't really see an opportunity for a
TypeError in ComboBox's destroyDropDown."

Just confirming do you see any issues with my first suggested fix? If not I'll
raise a JIIRA report and commit the change.