Just a quick notice: I have added a screenshots
of available Designer Tools for Apache Flex. If you
have any remarks for improvement, please et me know!

--
Sebastian (PPMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login Example with Apache Flex? Please check out this code:
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample