Hi,
- ActionScript/Flex support is included in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate Edition only [1] - 30-day free fully functional trial period [2]. Afterwards you can ask sa...@jetbrains.com to extend trial period. - members of open source projects (e.g. Apache Flex committers) can apply for a free license [3]
- IntelliJ IDEA personal license costs $199 whereas Flash Builder is $699

Some documentation resources:
- Feature overview [4]
- Embedded help: Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines | ActionScript and Flex, also available online [5] - More than 50 short video screencasts by John Lindquist at JetBrains TV [6] (start from 'IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 Flex Features') - Two articles at JetBrains wiki: quick start with AIR app for Android [7], Flexmojos-driven workflow [8]
- A lot of 3rd party blog posts and tutorials in the Internet

You can try to start even without looking at docs: either Import Project | <select Flash Builder workspace> or New Project | Flash Module.

Feedback and any questions are welcome at the forum [9], bugs and feature requests - in the issue tracker [10]. Or just email me directly.

--
Alexander Doroshko
IntelliJ IDEA Flash Team Lead

[1] http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/features/editions_comparison_matrix.html