@Jude ... thanks for sharing this,

Any ideas how to implement the roundtrip of custom SkinnableComponents
with declared [SkinPart] and [SkinState] tags as shown in screenshots
of FlashCatalyst and FlashBuilder [1] and the small LoginExample.fxp
project [2]?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Designer+&+Developer+Tools
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30749573/LoginExample.fxp?version=1&modificationDate=1360161322000

--
Sebastian (PPMC)
Interaction Designer

Looking for a Login Example with Apache Flex? Please check out this code:
http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/LoginExample