All I have to say is wow!

Having authored a lot of that content in falconjx, it's nice to see the UML. :)

Pretty amazing and snappy application you have developed, very nice indeed.

I'm sure this will help me a lot developing in Falcon and the compilers.

Thanks!

We hope you'll like the platform.

I'm a bit confused, what 'is' the platform you are speaking of and how does it work?

Mike

Quoting Cristian Spiescu <cristian.spie...@gmail.com>:

Hello Apache Flex Community,

First of all I'd like to say that I'm very thrilled about the amount and quality of the activity within the Apache Flex project (cf. mail discussions, web site, 4.9 release, etc). And very happy about the future of the project as well. Congratulations!

We (i.e. Flower Platform Team) are launching a collaborative platform for UML modeling & development, targeting the open-source projects (with a front-end proudly powered by Flex :) ).

We have imported the source code from your public SVN into Flower Dev Center (ActionScript/Flex code: flex/sdk/branches/develop/*, and the falcon compiler: falcon/trunk). We have played and we have created a few diagrams: (I have shortened the links with goo.gl)

== Java: Falcon compiler; in apache-flex/ws_falcon.compiler/apache-flex.ws_falcon.compiler ==
* Compiler Mxml Classes; direct link to diagram: http://goo.gl/0i5LR
* Visitor Classes; direct link to diagram: http://goo.gl/2IhSg
* ISourceLocation Hierarchy - http://goo.gl/lJr4r
* Compiler CSS Interfaces - http://goo.gl/Fbhv0

OR a link that contains all the above diagrams: http://goo.gl/Ph2e5

== ActionScript/Flex Framework; in apache-flex/ws_develop/ ==

* apache-flex.ws_develop.rpc/model/rpc.flower - Messaging Classes: http://goo.gl/jSJ0F * apache-flex.ws_develop.advancedgrids - Advanced Datagrid Classes: http://goo.gl/nPHg0 * apache-flex.ws_develop.charts - Chart Components and Classes: http://goo.gl/OWck9
* apache-flex.ws_develop.spark:
     - Core Component Classes: http://goo.gl/6BVis
    - Spark Components Diagram: http://goo.gl/92blU
* apache-flex.ws_develop.airspark - Air Spark Components: http://goo.gl/dUfQ2
* apache-flex.ws_develop.mobilecomponents - Navigator Components: http://goo.gl/61vuN

OR a link that contains all the above diagrams: http://goo.gl/vlzUZ

We hope you'll like the platform. Please don't hesitate to ask us any question. We think that Flower Dev Center would help within the Apache Flex project, especially with this project being animated by active people, located in different geographical positions.

We look forward to any kind of suggestions, that would improve the collaborative flow. We'll implement them quickly so that you can think & work better. We have a desktop plugin for Eclipse that is partially compatible with FDC (UML4AS; some of you may already know it). In the future we'll release a version that has a superior integration with FDC. Btw. there is some doc on the Flower Dev Center website.

Best regards,
Cristian @ The Flower Platform.

Flower Platform Website: http://learn-discuss.flower-platform.com/flower_dev_center/ Flower Dev Center URL: http://flower-dev-center.flower-platform.com:8082/flower-dev-center/

PS: please reply to me for read-write access

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com