On 2/28/13 3:54 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <apa...@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> Quoting Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>:
>

>> On 2/28/13 3:38 PM, "Michael Schmalle" <apa...@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok,
>>>
>>> Going to reply again.
>>>
>>> It just keeps getting better as I look. You know I understand this is
>>> a Apache but, if you can just go into this code and just change crap
>>> like you did without at least talking on list first, I'm just going to
>>> fork my code on GIT and leave Apache.
>> Then veto the commit and Erik will revert.  That is also Apache, IMO.
>> Instead of waiting for you to respond to a pre-check-in discussion, it can
>> be more efficient to check in code because then there is no confusion of
>> words describing what changed, you can see the code changes.
>
> I understand this but, I was under the impression that Erik and I were
> working together(team) and he should know I watch my mail everyday,
> this is what partnership is.
There have been plenty of times I thought I was doing something that would
help everybody and was wrong.  These kinds of things happen.

> If I have overreacted its because I thought Erik and I had an "understanding".
>
> Well I would like a revert, I want to talk about these changes first.
Grab the commit email and reply with a -1 and a technical reason why.
Package names are a bit subjective.  Breaking a big check-in you are
planning is legitimate.

> I will not take back anything I have said, I seriously felt weird
> about this commit. I have tried to offer this project as much optimism
> as possible, I do not want to look like someone that is trying to
> control something either, it's the communication about "refactoring"
> that I am upset about.
No need to take anything back.  We'll all get mad at each other at some
point.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team