Hi Folks,  the board report is due soon.  Please review and comment.

-------------
Apache Flex is an application framework for easily building Flash-based
applications for mobile devices, the browser and desktop.

RELEASES
Apache Flex 4.9.1 was released on 2/28/13.
Apache Flex Installer 2.0.x was released on 1/9/13.

ACTIVITY
Activity in Apache Flex continues to be in  two main areas:  improvements to
the existing Adobe Flash Platform-dependent code base, including the
releases listed above, and prototyping ways to create a version of Flex that
is independent from the Adobe Flash Platform.  There is another group
working on Maven-related tools for the existing code base.

COMMUNITY
No changes to our set of committers or PMC members.  We did implement
analytics on the Apache Flex website and in the month of February we had
100,000 page views and more than 36,000 visitors.  That is way more than
anyone would have expected.

PRESS
Per a request from the Apache Press VP, I was interviewed by a writer from
InfoWorld, but it appears that the article has not been published.

LEGAL
Nothing to report.

TLP MIGRATION
The last of our repos was reconnected to Git-syncing this weekend.  I don't
know of any other remaining migration issues.

INFRASTRUCTURE
 * Infra attempted to resolve INFRA-4380 but ran into problems.  In the last
   report I thought we had a solution, but it appears that we are back to
   trying to devise a new solution.  Tony has been helpful, but he was away
   for a bit, so we'll re-start on this when he gets caught up after his
   return.
 * We will be trying to migrate from SVN to Git as soon as possible.

BRANDING
No issues at this time.

--
Alex Harui