Hi Maurice,

ok, thanks, btw, I don"t want to discuss the parsley usage on the dev list and I don't know the specifics of your app but know that it's not because you need several instances of your class to be managed that you need to create several contexts with particular scopes to reach this goal, you can declare those differents instances in one context only: either each one with a specific id, or thru a factory declared in the context, or thru the Object tag with singleton set to false.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Maurice Amsellem
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:26 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: RE: An Eventbus for Apache Flex applications

Hi Fred,

I am not using modules in my app because the whole app functionality is required at startup (may I should :-) )

I am using hierarchical contexts for a very specific use that I will try to explain shortly: My app is using a small set of components (let's say 20) that are instantiated several times each. Each component consists of several collaborating classes (several UI, PM and DM ), coupled through dependency injection and messaging. If I use one single context for everything, dependency injection won't work, because it's class-based and there are several instances of each. So each component has its own "child" context, with "local" DI and messaging, and will communicate with the global parent context for global DI and messages.

Maurice