On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How would a non-committer work on this?  Most of them specify the needed
> fix. What's the process for getting those fixes in?
>
> i.e. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-29004

Harbs,

Thanks for offering to help!

You could make lives easier for committers by generating patches and
attaching them to JIRA.
Also, generating patches would force you to set up your sdk folders, etc.
in the right way.  As you start working on more complicated issues that
touch a number of files, the  process becomes easier to manage for you.

And last but not least, if you keep contributing, you will be invited to
become a committer at which point you wont have to worry about this issue
:-)

Regads,
Om