Hi,

I changed my mind, I prefer to publish a release now (to let folks check and vote), even though I have to build another one later if there are some issues rather than waiting for folks to provide their own translation of the INFO_TRACKING, if some translations come in between, I'll build another release as well.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Frédéric THOMAS
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:55 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.5 RC1

Hi,

I just apply the change for INFO_TRACKING to "Anonymous usage statistics
will be collected in accordance with our privacy policy" and point to the
privacy policy url "http://flex.apache.org/about-privacy.html";.

It's translated for English and French, for other languages, it would be
nice if people can add and do the translations for their own language.

I'll do a RC tomorrow afternoon GMT+1.

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean