Did the problem with the default locale disappeared too ?

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Erik de Bruin
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:34 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5 - RC2

I just confirmed it is the certificate. I did a release build with the
certificate I used for the 1.0.x releases and the resulting installer
runs fine...

EdB

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Om <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mar 14, 2013 8:45 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I guess the Mac version hasn't been built with the good certificate.

It does seem like it.  Justin does have the required certificates.

Justin, are you not seeing this issue when you try to install the RC over
the current one in production?

Thanks,
-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Alex Harui