Quoting Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>:

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Michael Schmalle
<apa...@teotigraphix.com>wrote:

BTW,

When I say I am not interested in the view cross compilation... All that
means is that I am saying don't wait for me to implement any of it. I am
being very direct in what my goals are with FlaconJx anyways, I just wanted
something that would cross compile actionscript to a multiple output
possibilities. This allows others as Erik is proving to do what they need
with the end product.

Thanks for clarifying, Mike.  I really want to play along with what good
work you folks have been doing.  I dont think I can sustain starting a new
top-down approach on my own.

Well if you did, you would have the traversing, emitters and compiler to write. :) It ain't no small task. Understanding how Falcon parses and uses FutureTasks etc, takes a but of time to get the feet wet.

I am sure in the future, I will have time to share my experience with others about the lower level of the compiler so we can fix things if the need arises.

Om

My days of flex components are over, thank goodness. :)

I've ready your old blog posts.  Lets see :-)

Ha, I think I get your joke, yeah well 8 years of ui component dev killed me. :)

Mike

Mike

Quoting Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>:

 FWIW, Peter and I are pretty much done with the basic set of unstyleable,
unskinnable HTML4 components.  Peter and I were going to work on styleable
HTML4 components next then tackle HTML5 and bitmap skinning, but maybe we
should jump to wrapping the HTML5 components so you can try getting your
skinning model to work on them.