> My personal goals:
> 1) For the year: get a major Adobe customer to buy into using this
> technology.  This helps ensure I can continue to work on it full time.  I
> will shift my priorities in order to grab such a customer.  For example
> today I am enhancing HTTPService because a potential customer is interested.
> 2) For next month: get data-binding {} syntax to work
> 3) For the month after that: finish CSS to JS
> 4) For next quarter: Try to port something like "old FlexStore"
> 5) Also for next quarter: Cut an official release (alpha-level)
> 6) Continously: get more people to try it and get involved.

Alex, this has me a bit concerned. There is no way I can keep up with
you in my spare time, if you continue to keep working in FalconJS full
time. If I don't keep up with you, the switch to FalconJx will become
more and more difficult. Having looked into the soul of FalconJS the
past weeks, I agree with Mike and others that it doesn't look like the
way forward for AS -> JS. Also, with FalconJx we can offer future
users (customers?) options - VanillaSDK, AMD, FlexJS, the new FXG
stuff I don't understand the first thing about - something that I'm
sure will help "sell" Apache Flex to them. And one cross-compiler to
rule them all will focus this community and give it a sense of
direction.

So... can we convince you to make the move to FalconJx a priority?
Moving FlexJS over will mean that we all cooperate on the same
codebase, something I'm sure will help your cause along much more
efficient than keeping up the fragmented approach we have right now.
With the move behind us, I would be very willing to make your goals my
own as I believe your involvement is crucial for the continued success
of the project.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software