Is the wiki open to be added to? I havent paid much attention to it. Myself and
a few others have some working knowledge of GIT in an enterprise environment,
so perhaps we can shed some light on the GIT terminology. We've had to give
some presentations because we moved our source control to git and its been
quite a process.

Again, is the wiki open? Ill try and tackle this. Im not sure about its current
write permissions.

Aj

Sent from my iPhone