On 3/20/13 9:39 PM, "Om" <bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Igor,
>>
>> First I need to check with our former mentors as to whether we need any
>> sort
>> of vote as to whether to accept this donation.
>>

> Igor is a committer/PMC member.  Why cant he just commit the code into the
> repo?  Just curious to know why you think this needs a vote.
Because similarly, any other committer could veto it.

I did find a few vote threads in other projects mail archives, but, as you
know, we never took any votes on the Adobe donations.

I couldn't find any official process document requiring votes, but I thought
I would ask.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team