Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:31 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Log history

Hi,

I would like to bring to your attention that after 3 'git push', the log history looks already exotic, nobody did branches but it looks like there are [1].

And I may be being stupid here but the log looks fine to me. Everything is in the correct order as far as I can see. What exactly is the issue with the log? Other than perhaps the useless merge develop into develop comment?.

* 7e6fe20 Added support for Flash Player 11.7
* 8392018 Merge branch 'develop' of https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk into develop
|\
| * f292ce0 added 38 Mustella tests for CallOutButton and removed a not existing skin CallOutArrowSkin in defaults.css | * bbb75ce FLEX-33350 adding CallOut components to experimental project - component patch by Marcus Fritze . | * 3016ec4 moved new components Accordion, DataAccordion, InlineScroller .. new layouts AccordionLayout, CarouselLayout, Co
| |\
| | * 0d3bf3b moved new components Accordion, DataAccordion, InlineScroller .. new layouts AccordionLayout, CarouselLayout, Co * | | 3461a16 Added support for Flash Player 11.7 and AIR 3.7. Updated FP 11.6 playerglobal.swc MD5
|/ /
* | 4f6c47d Merge branch 'develop' of https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk into develop
|\ \
| |/
| * b5fce93 FLEX-33435 added more details
| * 9c7c97e Updated for the Svn to Git migration
* | 85af480 Added el_GR locale for postcodes
* | 63580a8 Adding more datagrid double click modes
|/
* c5869e4 Added nl_NL locale for postcode validator
* cbfeae5 Merge branch 'develop' of https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk into develop
|\
| * 5e15ba8 OS X specific entry for flex-tlf link
* | f825b4a Added fi_FI locale for postcode validator