Hi Alex,

as I said this is a matter of taste, but we are using git with huge
projects for months and when we are merging and generating releases and we
end wanting to easily see *all* branches to quickly see what we want to do,
without taking care if a branch is 1 commit or 10, since this make you gain
control of revert something if you need at some point in time. You end
having more control and people not involved in a particular development can
easily see what happened.

Right now I think is difficult to see since we are starting in GIT, but as
GIT graph evolve we will see more complex representations and will be
difficult to see quickly the GIT history. As I pass for that *problem*
before, I already adopted the way to make always a branch although I have
only one commit, but again, I recognized that it's a matter of tastes and
it's difficult to sell the idea if you like not do it.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología