Hi,

A question for the git gurus out there:

Currently all 5 Falcon projects (compiler, js, js and 2x tests) are
all in one repo. This means that on my system, all these repos will be
on the same branch. Now, if at some point in the future we want to
work on Jx in one branch (say a BugFix), but want to use the changes
made to the compiler on the 'develop' branch. How do we go about this?
Wouldn't it make more sense to have 5 different repos - or three, if
we include the tests with their respective projects? Or am I just
missing some magic sequence of checkout/pull/rebase that might be
used?

Thanks,

EdB

--