Ok, we're back in business! I think this time I have been working with
the right version of FlexJS (the one with the timer and the drop down
list?) and it looks to work as advertised:

http://people.apache.org/~erikdebruin/flexjs/

Time to get packing for the long flight ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27