None of my test cases (and none of my real world code, I think they're
lazy) uses wildcard imports, so I wasn't aware of this. But since they
are a feature of AS, we need to be able to handle them. The compiler
seems to be the proper handler for this, so I'll have a look at how
FalconJS does this and see how we might re-use your solution.

Added to the list.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software