Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:06 PM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5

+1 binding.

All my usual tests pass.

Thanks,
Om
On Apr 8, 2013 6:15 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

+1

Thanks guys,
-Fred (Win7 64, fr_FR)

On 4/5/13 6:35 PM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoubl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

*Issues addressed in this Release Candidate:*

1.  Enable Flex SDK download stats tracking
2.
https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLEX-33426<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33426>(UI
fix for license
screen (show regular checkboxes))
3.
https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLEX-33151<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33151>(Auto-update
logic fix)
4.  French and Dutch language locale fixes.
5.  Added the SDK version number to be downloaded in the window title.
6.
https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLEX-33202<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33202>(more
issues).
7.
https://issues.apache.org/**jira/browse/FLEX-33419<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33419>(added
germain
language).

This is the first official release of the InstallApacheFlex AIR
application.
The official Apache distribution is the source kit which can contain only
source.

The source distributions for Windows and Mac are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/**dist/dev/flex/installer/2.5/**
RC5/sources/<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/2.5/RC5/sources/>

The binary distributions as a convenience for the respective platforms,
available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/**dist/dev/flex/installer/2.5/**
RC5/binaries/<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/2.5/RC5/binaries/>

Along with the installer, we are releasing the 'badge installer' that can
be
embedded in our site as well as third-party websites.  Here is a preview:

http://flex.apache.org/**installer.html<http://flex.apache.org/installer.html>

*Before voting please review the section,*
"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?" at
http://www.apache.org/dev/**release.html#approving-a-**release<http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release>

*Please vote to approve this release:*

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Regards,
Om & Justin & Fred
Apache Flex PMC members + Release managers

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team