Inline comments

-Fred

-----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:27 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5: (was: [VOTE] Release InstallApacheFlex 2.5.4 - RC5)

Hi,

How do I edit the timeline.html ?
Note sure what page you mean here.

- This one: http://flex.apache.org/timeline.html

If it this page you edit it like any other:
http://flex.apache.org/about-history.html

(It's also missing the 4.9.1 release I just noticed can if you can add that as well that would be helpful).

- I will take care of this one in a bit

If it the latest new section on the front page that's generated from http://blogs.apache.org/flex/.

Looks like this page has been updated:
http://flex.apache.org/installer.html

This page needs to be updated:
http://flex.apache.org/download-archive.html

- I will take care of this one in a bit

And this page may also need to be updated:
http://flex.apache.org/download-utilities.html

- This one is ok to me

I can't update the JIRA for the new version, can someone give me the right karma ?
Added the 2.0 and 2.5 tags for you in JIRA.

- Thanks

However I don't see a tag in git - of course they could just be me and it's there but I can't see it. Probably best to remove the RC tags as they are no longer important.

- 'git pull' followed by 'git tag -l' should update and give you the tag list

On that subject how would someone check out version 2.5 of the installer and make a patch from it? Has the release version been merged into the master branch? Do we even have a develop branch for utilities?

- 'git checkout <TAG>'
- There's no develop branch, we work on the master one